Customer Service Executive
Salary: Competitive, based on ability
About 6B: We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for applications, websites, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
Job Brief: We are looking for a professional, confident and adaptable Customer Service Executive with technical knowledge and a hunger for success. You will be working in a friendly, supportive environment where we want people to succeed.
About the role: This role is focused on delivering an excellent experience to all of 6B’s customers through the efficient management of inbound phone and email support requests. The successful candidate must have technical capabiliyt, a good attitude to work and a fantastic telephone manner.
- Work to assist the team to achieve customer service targets/KPIs communicated by Team Lead/Management
- Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care
- Ensure all support requests are recorded efficiently with sufficient detail and allocated to the most suitable team
- Ensure we deliver the best fast and friendly support to our customers and to work within targets or KPIs set by the business
- Use your technical knowledge to solve problems with clients over the phone and email
- In addition to the above you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge and passion in digital technology
- Experience and confidence working with HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with all training delivered and to be able to work to the set processes and procedures of the business
- Proactive, hardworking and determined approach to work
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience working in a digital agency
- Technical experience in digital products
Benefits of working with 6B:
- The basics - generous holidays and a good pension scheme
- Office treats - regular fully subsidised lunches and breakfasts
- Keeping fit - 50% subsidised gym membership
- Having fun - regular team days out and activities
- Appraisals - appraisals and salary review every 6 months
- Easy going - flexible start and end times to work around your lifestyle
- Flexible workstation - let us know what tech you need to do your job well
- Working from home - flexibility to work from home/a coffee shop/anywhere
No recruitment companies please.