Salary: Competitive, based on ability
About 6B: We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
Job Brief: We’re looking for a graphic designer with an overwhelming passion for art and design to work within our growing design team - we are looking for an individual with the ability to grasp future trends in design and act proactively.
About the role: We are looking for an innovative and talented graphic designer to join our busy and challenging design team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design and development of both digital and printed materials consistent with our customer's brand guidelines.
- Produce stunning and unique design for websites, web applications and mobile apps
- Create and develop digital assets including web banners, infographics, etc.
- Design and produce print collateral including advertising for specialised publications, inserts, etc.
- Create e-newsletters and promotional email marketing using GetResponse or similar online platform
- Create artworks for use on social media channels
- Work as part of the design team to deliver items to agreed timescales
- Relevant qualifications in Graphic Design or related subject
- Understanding and experience in UX/UI design is essential
- High skills level in using Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio showcasing print and digital work
- Forward thinker with a keen interest and awareness of current and emerging design concepts, trends and best practices
Bonus points for:
- Proven work experience as a graohic designer in another agency
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
Benefits of working with 6B:
- The basics - 20 holiday days each year with 8 bank holidays and a company pension
- Office treats - fully subsidised lunch once/month and breakfast once/month
- Keeping fit - 50% subsidised gym membership
- Having fun - team days out twice/year
- Appraisals - appraisals and salary review every 6 months
- Flexibility - flexible start/end times (8:00-9:30 to 4:30-6:00)
- Flexible workstation - let us know what tech you need to do your job well
- Working from home - flexibility to work from home up to 2 days/month