STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE!
Salary: Competitive, based on ability and experience
About the Company: We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency, based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Job Brief: 6B are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager who demonstrates a deep passion for the area. Working closely with the Commercial Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and commercially savvy marketer, eager to showcase their creativity and marketing strategy and execution talent to have a real impact on a growing business.
About the Role: As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building a marketing function that can scale and support the company as it grows. Using your understanding of how similar businesses are marketed, you will be crafting, planning and delivering the full suite of our marketing strategy across channels, whilst ensuring our marketing activity generates growth and ROI.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals, KPIs and objectives at 6B
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive growth, communicating ROI to the board
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing technology and developments
- Manage multiple projects and third parties to deliver marketing KPIs
- Promote and host regular webinars
- Provide marketing insight to 6B customers and the team, with a particular focus on digital performance marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Experienced in the planning and execution of a marketing strategy and developing and maintaining budgets
- Data driven B2B Marketing experience, with an in-depth knowledge of various integrated marketing strategies
- A good understanding of the development lifecycle of websites and mobile applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead a team of specialists both directly and indirectly including copywriters, external PR and marketing agencies
- Experience with digital marketing tools including SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ads
- Experience managing social media campaigns across Facebook Ads and Linkedin Ads
- Creative ability and experience with Adobe creative tools or Figma
- 3+ years experience delivering ROI in a marketing role
Bonus Points for:
- Education to Degree level in a Marketing subject
- Experience working in another digital agency
- A proven track record in a senior marketing role
Benefits of working with 6B:
- The basics - generous holidays and a good pension scheme.
- Office treats - regular fully subsidised lunches and breakfasts.
- Keeping fit - 50% subsidised gym membership.
- Having fun - regular team days out and activities.
- Birthdays - enjoy an extra day of paid leave to celebrate your Birthday.
- Appraisals - appraisals and salary review every 6 months.
- Easy going - flexible start and end times to work around your lifestyle.
- Flexible workstation - let us know what tech you need to do your job well.
- Working from home - flexibility to work from home/a coffee shop/anywhere.