Salary: Competitive, based on ability
About 6B: We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced sales person to work alongside our accounts and management team to grow our sales and push 6B forwards. You will be responsible for reaching out to new clients and finding new opportunities as well as responding to inbound enquiries and ongoing business development.
About the role: A sales executive at 6B will be expected to generate revenue through the strategic selling of our digital products and services. An ideal candidate will be goal-driven with a proven track record of sales, have a clear passion and understanding of websites and web applications, and someone who thrives on developing new revenue opportunities in a fast-paced industry. The successful candidate's priority will be to generate, manage, and grow digital product and services and revenue from key businesses.
- Serve as the sales marketing lead, generating revenue through digital services and products for clients
- Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies that result in exceeding revenue targets
- Develop local sales strategies in major industry verticals with clear goals and measurable objectives that can be tied to revenue growth.
- Consistently communicate with clients on all business activity.
- Complete knowledge of the market and competitive landscape.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to develop strategic understanding of client's business and marketing needs.
- Meet and exceed performance management targets for account activity and revenue generation.
- Establish key relationships within the local business community in order to effectively build and maintain revenue vs. budget.
- Responsible for delivering and marketing a powerful suite of local digital marketing products and services that help local SMB's grow successfully
- Position and pre-sell all opportunities to highlight the benefit and value proposition in the marketplace.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience in digital products/services sales or digital agency experience preferred
- Significant knowledge of the digital services landscape including Websites, Web Applications, Bespoke Development, Paid Search, Social Media Management, Mobile Strategy etc.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-started who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
- Quick learner and ability to sell a vast array of products and services
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals and secure revenue goals
- Interest and passion for digital trends and how they relate to our client’s industries
- Strategic thinker with strong ability to translate complex ideas into succinct, and compelling sales narratives
- Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
- Strategic foresight
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in any web development language
- Demonstrable track record of growing sales within a digital agency
- Experience with marketing tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Benefits of working with 6B:
- The basics - generous holidays and a good pension scheme
- Office treats - regular fully subsidised lunches and breakfasts
- Keeping fit - 50% subsidised gym membership
- Having fun - regular team days out and activities
- Appraisals - appraisals and salary review every 6 months
- Easy going - flexible start and end times to work around your lifestyle
- Flexible workstation - let us know what tech you need to do your job well
- Working from home - flexibility to work from home/a coffee shop/anywhere