Customer Service Executive
Salary: Competitive, based on ability
About 6B: We are a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. We need to expand our team to meet the ever-increasing demand for applications, websites, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
Job Brief: We are looking for a professional, confident and adaptable Customer Service Executive with a hunger for success. You will be working in a friendly, supportive environment where we want people to succeed.
About the role: This role is focused on delivering an excellent experience to all of 6B’s customers through the efficient management of inbound phone and email support requests. The successful candidate must have a good attitude to work and a fantastic telephone manner.
- Work to assist the team to achieve customer service Targets/KPIs communicated by Team Lead/ Management
- Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care
- Ensure all support requests are recorded efficiently with sufficient detail and allocated to the most suitable team
- Ensure we deliver the best fast and friendly support to our customers and to work within targets or KPIs set by the business
- In addition to the above you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge and passion in digital technology
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with all training delivered and to be able to work to the set processes and procedures of the business
- Proactive, hardworking and determined approach to work
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience working in a digital agency
- Technical experience in digital products/services
Benefits of working with 6B:
- The basics - generous holidays and a good pension scheme
- Office treats - regular fully subsidised lunches and breakfasts
- Keeping fit - 50% subsidised gym membership
- Having fun - regular team days out and activities
- Appraisals - appraisals and salary review every 6 months
- Easy going - flexible start and end times to work around your lifestyle
- Flexible workstation - let us know what tech you need to do your job well
- Working from home - flexibility to work from home/a coffee shop/anywhere
No recruitment companies please.